Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 7: Weekly Update

My SMART Goal: To use reusable bags 100% of the time I shop.

Success Rate: 100% success rate this week!

The Week: This week I did not use any plastic bags!  I went shopping a few different times, but I was always prepared because I bought one of those fold up Superone bags that I now keep in my purse, and I also carry two reusable bags in my car.  Me and a friend went shopping at the thrift store and the grocery store and we were sure to use our reusable bags each time.  We also went to Caribou where I noticed they have those bags that fold up into themselves and look like hacky sacks!  They were like $9 so I think I can find one cheaper if I keep my eyes peeled.

Lessons Learned: I learned that it's easy to succeed at your goal when you come prepared and it feels good too!

Next Week's Plans:  I think I'd like to keep my goal the same.  I'm also still looking for cute bags for my mom and sister so if anyone sees any around town let me know!



2 comments: