Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8: Weekly Update

My SMART Goal: To use reusable bags 100% of the time I shop.

Success Rate: 100% success rate this week!

The Week: Not too much to talk about this week.  I was at work everyday except for one since my last eco-chic update so I only ended up going shopping once.  I did a little grocery shopping late Thursday night after my shift at work.  I just like to pop in my ipod and walk around the isles!  I almost forgot my bag in the car, but grabbed it at last second!  I ended up having to carry a few items because my bag ran out of room, but I'm alright with that!

Lessons Learned: I learned that it's easy to succeed at your goal when you don't have anytime to shop.  I guess it saves plastic bags and my bank account.  It's what I like to call a Win/Win.

Next Week's Plans:  I think I'd like to keep my goal the same.  I plan to do some shopping for Christmas gifts when I'm home for Thanksgiving so I'm going to have to remember to take my reusable bags with me and I urge everyone else to take reusable bags with them as they shop this holiday season!  That kind of sounded like one of those "The More You Know" commercials that you see on NBC.  Check it out: http://www.themoreyouknow.com/ 

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 8 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy

1 comment:

  1. everybody is doing so good with their goals. Hopefully we all keep doing at after this class is over!

    ReplyDelete