Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 4: Weekly Update

My SMART goal is to use reusable bags 100% of the time I shop. This week I completely succeeded!

I guess saying that I successfully completed my goal this week is kind of cheating because I was successful only because I didn't go shopping at all.  I mean there aren't really any challenges or issues with using a reusable bag when you don't go shopping!  I guess the only thing I learned is that not shopping at all saves bags and money?  I guess I just don't have a lot to share this week!

I think to help me improve on only using reusable bags I need to look for those kind that can fold up and have that snap on them that keeps them all folded up.  If I had one of those I could always keep it in my purse and would be far less likely to forget it! 

I totally need one of these sweet fold up reusable bags! ^

Blogged for the Eco-Chic Lifestyle Change Week 4 hosted by Amy@Eco-Chic with Amy.

3 comments:

  1. well those bags look awesome! and definitely a good idea.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, they have something very similar in the UMD express store right by the checkout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they also have these at the Co-op.

    ReplyDelete