Thursday, October 29, 2009

Share & Voice: Enviro-Cool Blog Award

I received the Cool Blog Award from Danielle for my Share & Voice entitled Worry About More Than Just your Water Bottles.  Basically a woman who owned a health store came in and talked to us about supplements and herbal products.  She also talked to us about cosmetics.  She raised many issues that I'd never even thought of, opened my eyes to safety issues, and cleared up some of my concerns and uncertainties regarding some of these products.  It was really interesting and important stuff so I'm glad I could pass it on to everyone!  Thanks for the award Danielle!

I am passing the award on to Ashley for her awesome post on UMD's Smoking Policy Forum.  She recapped the forum really well and I think it's waaayyyy cool how she voiced her opinion, and was really a voice for many people on campus who feel the same way!  I applaud her courage! Everyone should check it out!

  • Leave a comment below so that I know you "picked up" the award.
  • Within 1 week, create a Share and Voice post that says you've received the award and indicate who the award is from (be sure to hyperlink).
  • Also indicate to whom you are going to pass on the award and why. Be sure to hyperlink the blogger (use main blog URL) and the blog title (use the specific URL for that blog post).
  • Copy and paste these instructions at the bottom of your post.
  • Publish the post.
  • Visit each blogger you've awarded and leave a comment telling them they've won. 
  • Continue the process...

1 comment: